Sunday 12 October 2008

Stiggy...The Protector of Worlds


Or just my bedroom?

Yet again you may be wondering what I've sniffed this evening but the simple fact of the matter is this.

Me and Boredom is not a good combination.

As you may or may not know, I'm a huge fan of Top Gear -a car program- and a certain Tame Racing Driver, known as The Stig, seems to....captivate me.

My friends seem to tease me about my (un)healthy fascination with him and like to draw random pictures of incidents involving The Stig on my Maths jotter. For Example...

Jesus kicking The Stig in the nuts, Richard Hammond driving the rocket car into Stig, The Stig on fire...

obviously these pictures are rather tasteless but I couldn't help but laugh at the picture of The Stig's head decapitated with an arrow sticking through his visor and my ex who sits next to me saying:

"It looks like a chicken drumstick.."

.....................

Anyway, last night I took the liberty of giving up 3 hours of my life to draw a 6ft Stig which now lives in my room. It may look creepy but heck, at least it keeps me happy!

No comments: