Monday 13 October 2008

How Hard Can Can It Be?

To find blinds which will actually fit my window?

Me and Carli have raised our pointy sticks in the air to defeat the nuisance which is the blind. They have it in for us humans and given a chance they will try and thwart us in our everyday actions.

They tried to defeat me this morning by collapsing from their fittings, letting the sun shine bright into my bedroom. The witty blinds know that sleep deprivation is the one thing that can defeat me, they know this because the blinds have ears....but not where you'd expect them to be.

So this morning off we pottered to buy new, better blinds. Ones which would stand up against the evilness of the others, ones which would be faithful to me.

We put them up only to discover they where 2 inches too short.

Gah! betrayed by the blinds, yet again, they are certainly evil beings.

I'm afraid I only have one option in store for the blinds

*pulls out lighter*

Bye bye blinds...

1 comment:

Vixen™ said...

Haha! *raises pointy stick* The blinds suck! Now... gimme that lighter!