Thursday 16 October 2008

I Hate Days Like This.

When I can't think of one single thing to write...

It's not the same as writer's block, is it? I don't know, can't be bothered to figure it out if I'm honest. Maybe it's because of my sleep deprivation, or that I have a cough like a mad coo. Or it could be because I've forked out £68 for a bottle of Prada perfume for my mum.

68 Quid! Bloomin' hell I nearly passed out at the price. I'm tellin' you, it better have been made with the utmost care by the Woodland Faeries of Stigtopia. Or be the blood from the heart of a Dragon deep within the earths core...

Actually...I think I have sniffed something, I think I am high..

*high on love!...*

Shu'p voice!, Just ignore him...he's called Bob, but he's a pain.

I think I best leave now before you think I'm a complete psychopath..

Hold on a minute....I've just created a blog!

No comments: