Monday 13 October 2008

Show Me Those Devil Horns.

My favourite quote of the night from David Draiman, the lead singer of Disturbed.

It got me wondering though, what makes a concert so enjoyable? Is it the music? or is it the fact that it's one of those nights where you can let your hair down and be wild -or in my case, dancing with the pensioner standing next to me at the Neil Diamond concert but I'm not going to get into that-

An odd thing I've discovered with concerts is that even if the music sounds rubbish on the radio or CD. When you go to a concert, they sound absolutely bloomin' brilliant!

So I've came to a conclusion and it's this;

The thing which makes a concert so good isn't the music, or how good looking the band members are. It's the atmosphere.

If everyone round about you is screaming there heads off, drinking like there's no tomorrow and singing their hearts out, doesn't it make you feel good to be part of it all?

For example, at Disturbed, just under a thousand people simultaneously punched the air in time to the music, and it was great! The feelings amazing, it makes me extremely happy to be part of it all.

I wish everyday was a Disturbed day...

No comments: