Thursday 9 October 2008

Can Anyone Else See The Pink Flying Elephant?

Or is it just me after sniffing pens in Maths? =)

You would expect that being a member of the senior school, I would be mature, level-headed, and set an example for the younger students to follow.....nah.....I'd rather them watch me trying to fly over a puddle or running around the Tesco car park trying to catch bubbles with my tongue...

Supposedly your school days are the best days of your life and only recently I have realized that this statement is almost true! I love my friends, I love being at school, we're all as daft as each other which is brilliant. Our actions round each other is seen as normal, yet if you where to meet us, a look of sheer disgust and amusement would creep over your face as you slowly back away from the zoo which is the children of the Academy

Next month I'm going to France with my French class for a day, all I can say is, citizen's of Paris...battle stations for the crazy Glaswegians have arrived with one drunken teacher and the other locked in a cage somewhere being prodded with a large stick by the headmaster and his wig attached to the end. Literally.

That's the thing which is great about school, you can gibber one load of cabbage and at the end you and your friends feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders by having a worthy and intellectual conversation or it can just repeatedly splutter random nonsense and come to a conclusion of:

"A wee hirrahoot..."

I love being at school, it's the best.

No comments: