Thursday 29 December 2011

Fancy Meeting You Here

I must admit, I'm as surprised as you are that I'm on this blog again only a few days after my last post.

It's probably because I havent had a good drink since last Tuesday but that will all change on Hogmany on Saturday. God, I sound like an actual alcoholic.

But I thought I might put a wee suggestion out there to my non existent readers :)

I always seem to be at concerts. A few weeks ago I was at the Def Leppard, Motley Crüe and Steel Panther gig which -apart from Def Leppard- was pretty awesome. Tonight I will be at an AC/DC tribute act called AB/CD for the 3rd year in a row, it almost seems like tradition to go to show support for AC/DC but at the same time weep uncontrollably at the fact they will probably never come back to Scotland again as they are too old :'(

What I'm trying to say here though is I might start giving my own wee reviews of concerts I go and see. I kind of done it for AC/DC and Disturbed years ago. I probably should have done this sooner and maybe I could have wrote about Iron Maiden, KISS, Alice Cooper, Thin Lizzy, Vintage Trouble, Korn, Meatloaf, Green Day, Marilyn Manson x2 and many many more I can't remember.

Ach well, going to see Thin Lizzy in January and when the legends that are Black Sabbath grace Glasgow with their rock I shall be there. Probably the strange screaming fan girl with their names painted on my face in glitter squashed down the front.

Keep an eye out.

No comments: