Monday 24 August 2009

Guess Who I Finally Met?

The Stig! =D


Well...okay, he may be The Stig's Scottish Cousin, but he's still a Stig-like being that terrified me completely. That's why I'm hiding behind him in that picture.


I was at Glasgow Green for the people's show on the 1st and 2nd of August. It was such a great day.

They had monster trucks, dancing robots, live music, The Stig...


It's such a pity that the weather didn't hold out on the Saturday and during 'Big Vern and the Shootahs', we had a monsoon one moment, and brilliant sunshine the next just as 'We're Walking on Sunshine' was played.


On the Sunday me and 2 mates danced to 'Twist & Shout' in the middle of the green and getting other members of the crowd to pluck up enough courage to dance with us too! That was great fun =)


It was slightly ruined though when I tried to get a picture with Big Vern and he completely blanked me, just as The Stig did when I asked him for his autograph. If he even understood the concept of an autograph...or a pen come to think of it.


My day was absolutely fantastic, I would advise people to scoot up to Scotland whenever there's another show on 'cause not even the weather can dampen your spirits up here.

No comments: