Saturday 27 June 2009

A Day To Remeber But Wish To Forget

'The King of Pop Is Dead'

I sobbed uncontrollably yesterday when at exactly 08:04 whilst packing my bag for school I heard on the radio that Michael Jackson was dead.

And at that precise moment it made me realise for the second time in my life how the most precious things in your life can be snatched away instantly.

The whole world mourned at the passing of a legend because there will never be another like Michael. His eccentricity and passion for music that he had set the stage alight.

But what saddened me, maybe angered me even more was the media's response to such sad news. They where like vicious vultures snatching up every bit of information they could find.

Some sick pap captured a picture of La Toya Jackson running into the hospital in tears and that just made my blood boil. Of course everyone knew that it would be all over the papers and news, but capturing people when they're at their most vulnerable state is just disgusting. And now that he is gone, the papers are going to dig up the stories from 2005 when he was accused of child molestation and it's going to end up in a huge uproar when no one will really know what to think of the whole situation anymore.

But I want to remember Michael as the beautiful man I always seen him as. I know he did have a lot of bad press and his career just went down the drain, but he was always an inspiration because he tried to pick himself back up and carry on.

R.I.P Michael Jackson ♥

You will remain in our hearts forever.

x x x

No comments: